XPU Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for members of Xperience Point University Guild in the online game Duels.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

uuups i need a little help...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1uuups i need a little help... Empty uuups i need a little help... Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:49 am

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

my main alt is a lv. 43 druid (JennaJ).
i respec-ed a few times in the last two months,but i still haven't found a way to complete a few quests:
War Journal: Second Friend
Duel Jetter Dan
Awakened Stir: Time For A Rest
Defeat Creature
Rising From the Grave: Silencing the Mastermind
Defeating Tarsh the Defiler
Prophet's End: Time to Strike
Defeat the Prophet Zalen
The Burning Will to Fight: Small Test
Defeat Metsu

any idea on strategies and action sets that i can use?

(i have Slow/Insect swarm a.t.m.)

2uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:36 pm

I has a hotdog

I has a hotdog

2 questions,
What do you have equipped?
How close are you getting to defeating them?
I've got a level 39 mage that comes fairly close to defeating most of them but just can't do it. Gotta get it to level 40 till I can defeat any of them.

3uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 am

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

uuups i need a little help... Jennajjp4

that's my usual loadout,good for most of the npc's and a bunch of challengers.
I know that absorb is really low but i like how dodge+Slow works.
Well i'm getting close to defeat jetter dan (maybe a few resistance pieces more will do the trick) and prophet zalen (i manage to survive the first 3 rounds and his Talak,but when i do so,i find myself really low on HP,and usually 2 or 3 of his attacks end the duel,even if i took him to 30% of his starting health).

with the other 3 of them i feel i have absolutly no chances a.t.m.
i mean, Metsu slams for about 400 , and he does it 48% of the times... (calculated over 25 duels).
Ferangraf is completely out of my league with the new version of ambush...i miss an attack or two and i'm gone...Sad
Tarsh the defiler...what can i say about him? it's been a while since the last time i fought him (fight/fought/fought ? Very Happy i'm not sure about it),i'll challenge him a few times,and report back.

edit: Very Happyuuups i need a little help... Jennajvstarshwy3

4uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:10 am

I has a hotdog

I has a hotdog

Nice job with Tarsh.

With Metsu you need to use weapon holds. I'd say use a respec and try Roar for him.

As for Ferangraf he's one that I can barely hit. The most I've lasted was 3 turns Razz .

I haven't come really that close to beating any of the others, I got zalen down to 200 hp but haven't gotten him down that far since. Try different loadouts and such, I'm trying different builds with my Mage.

5uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 am

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsgintrazw4

huuuuuuge statistical variance...i mean,in the previous 50-60 fights with gintra,i finished the duel (losing of course Razz) leaving him at 300+ hp at best...

6uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:08 am

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

Hi there i have a lv 42 druid as my alt hipno tode and i have defeated all the quests so i will show u the loadout i have been using hopefully this will help u win the last quests.
Strength 10
Speed 54
Intelligence 325
Perception 59
Stamina 201
Resist 198
Health 2124
Armor Class 744
Resistance 32%

Dodge 18%
Absorb 31%
Constitution 9%
Weapon
Damage 37 - 109
Weapon
Damage 36 - 108
Hit Bonus 0%
Critical 21%
Extreme 4.7%
Precision 78

7uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 am

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsjetterpv4
uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsposenjg8

3 quests remaining Razz
thanks for the infos Sygaba,i will buy a few armor pieces with good resistance values...

8uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 pm

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

uuups i need a little help... Jennavszalenof5
YEAH!
by the way,i casually discovered a nice loadout (i know it's kinda weird without any staff)...not a single power point remains unused...and no small armor parts equipped either Razz
uuups i need a little help... 2650loadoutin1

9uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:01 pm

sir punching bag xp

sir punching bag xp

uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsmetsurs5
uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsmetsudestroyerpf3
uuups i need a little help... Jennajvsferangrafbo7

and the Int loadout i used:
uuups i need a little help... Fullintloadoutlc5

hey! i'm proud of myself king

10uuups i need a little help... Empty Re: uuups i need a little help... Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm

I has a hotdog

I has a hotdog

Good job Smile .

Now I just gotta get my alts up so I can finish my builds lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum