XPU Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for members of Xperience Point University Guild in the online game Duels.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey the hotdog is here!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey the hotdog is here! Empty Hey the hotdog is here! Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 pm

I has a hotdog

I has a hotdog

I'm I has a hotdog. 15, currently live in MN, USA. Have the ability to be in college but don't want to waste the "precious" years by skipping school, and I don't have the attention span for the classes I even have at this very moment.

Got a couple alts, so I know what I'm doing. I'm a game designer, so I can be a hard ass at some times. Most of the time once you get to know me I'm a lose person but I have 4 years of held in anger (do to my anger depressants) so I can "implode" at any time.

2Hey the hotdog is here! Empty Re: Hey the hotdog is here! Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:26 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

Nice intro and welcome to the forum i am sy its good to see another gamer in the forum as most of the people that play duels are casual gamers. I hope u enjoy ur time in XPU and the forum if u have any questions or sugestion please PM me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum