XPU Member Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for members of Xperience Point University Guild in the online game Duels.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL for the XPU players

+2
I has a hotdog
sygaba
6 posters

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TO PLAY

POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap35%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap18%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap29%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]
POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap6%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap0%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL for the XPU players I_vote_lcap12%POLL for the XPU players I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POLL for the XPU players Empty POLL for the XPU players Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

VOTE FOR UR BEST

2POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:39 pm

I has a hotdog

I has a hotdog

Mage. Love the TT.

3POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:14 pm

his face with a 2x4

his face with a 2x4

Currently, I’d say Assassin. It’s what my current primary alt is. It’s especially fun since I’m not using one of the typical cookie-cutter builds currently being used.

http://www.duels.com/his_face_with_a_2x4

4POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 am

akoaysmurf

the assassin class seems like an interesting class to play... but ill stick to my mage... ^_^

5POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm

STAFF N XP4FREE

Meh I'm the only true warrior here =)

6POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:48 pm

quing

quing

i liked being an assassin.. i have a current assassin right now..
i also want to be a mage or a druid... i tried staff path about a couple of times but
i cant make it up to level 20.. the farthest i got is at lvl18..
any advice on what should i do? Smile
thanks...

7POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:30 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

It depends on what ur looking for with ur mage/druid build.

8POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm

quing

quing

what's a mage/druid build?

9POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:31 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

build is a term we use for skill set/openers/loadout ur mage or druid build will contane all of these

10POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:54 am

quing

quing

oh.. i get it Smile thanks
suppose i want to be a druid.. what build can you recommend me to use?

11POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

well i am a druid i realy like playing as druid so the best atdvice i can get u for a quick and easy build is to choose the openers swarm ans slow swarm will do a big amount of damge of other druids and mage then use the slow to disabale the attacks of warrior and assassin these 2 openers will get u through most challenges without much los to ur hp. As for stats u want to concentrate on int load up on this as it is ur main source of attack power try and get 200 sta by lv45 as this should be all u need any less and u will die to quickly. If ur looking for massive attack power then u need to have 100-150 pre as this will very high cri strikes but if ur looking for more def then u need 200-300 res as this will block lots of attacks. This is the basically the stats and openers u need ow forgot as for skills u want staff mastery lv5/mind aplification lv5/item aplifiaction lv5/carity lv/isect swarm lv5/slow lv5. If u need any more help just ask u probaly want some advice what armour to wear i will come back to that later on.

12POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:51 am

quing

quing

thanks Smile ill try that to my druid Smile is it easier to make new avatar? or ill just respec my character? though, i dont have enough gold if i respec-ed...

13POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:11 am

quing

quing

ive decided to make a new avatar Smile what armor and weapon should i use as i progress?

14POLL for the XPU players Empty Re: POLL for the XPU players Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 pm

sygaba

sygaba
Admin

well if u want some armor to get u to lv 30 try Ornate Ordalis Staff http://www.duels.com/items/view/3577
Ruby Wand http://www.duels.com/items/view/3557 these are cheap and well balanced. As for armor i will get to that tomorrow as its a bit late.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum